Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer Fling

Well, it's that time of the year again, when the hotness of the summer merges with great film-making and lights of glory emerge from movie theaters. A little history to enlighten you, STAR TREK 2009, THE DARK KNIGHT 2008, KNOCKED UP 2007, yeah, it was that good! wanna argue about it!? *arguing->* Some might say Transformers was the best movie of 2007, but I...blah, blah, blah.... point made now back to 2010.
Today's edition is called:
Summer Romance
yeah, I get to talk about the best chick-flicks coming out this summer 2010 =) Trust me, you will love them (I know since you read past Summer Romance. LoL)

[05.28.2010] Sassy Romance from Sex and the City 2, although everyone knows about this one. let's leave it like that.
Drinks on me! 
Source: Flickr

[06.04.2010] Freaking hotness itself starring on Killers. First we have Ashton Kutcher, who I have to admit it's really really good looking *insert naked shirtless picture here*, and then there is Katherine Heigl who is the most curvaceous blonde I've ever seen, seriously. LMAO, im that funny.. you didnt get it? Look again.Lol, u what? oh, screw you! nah j/k

[06.27.2010] "Mission Impossible 4"? Nope (Hint: MI4 next year.). "Charlie's Angels 3"? No, again please. "Airplane! Underworld"? I guess you give up. It's Knight and Day, clever huh? My only comment about this movie is about the stars, did they discover the fountain of youth or somethin? Tom and Cam look so freaking good All the Fudging time! Unbelievable. Trailer time

[07.30.2010] Charlie St. Cloud. It looks good! I mean I just had to look at the movie poster, and I have to say I'm jealous of Mr. Efron's Eyes. there, I said it! he has beautiful eyes. 

[08.13.2010] Inspirational film, just what I needed *deep breath, slowly inhales, slowly exhales* and one of Hollywood's most beautiful smiles =D stars on Eat, Pray, Love
yeap, Julia Roberts herself. Just out of curiosity, is it just me or Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan look a lot alike? They Do! O_o

I will skip Scott Pilgrim v. the World just because I think that will be under the Badass Edition.

[08.27.2010] What's that? paparazzies caught Drew Barrymore and her main squeeze Justin Long making out on top of a table?? Think again, they are Acting TOGETHER!!!!You still get to see them making out on top of a table, tho... on the set of Going the Distance, a movie about long distance relationships, which I don't think are made to last, IDK, life has the last word. Mi point said, give it a watch:


No comments:

Post a Comment